1944 - Anthony “Red” Zaccagnino opens Red’s Garage at 12 Cottage Street in Port Chester
1976 – Red retires after 32 years and sells his business to his nephew Joseph Sandarciero, Jr.
1981 – Red’s’s Garage out grows its space and relocates to 25 Midland Avenue in Port Chester.
Red's Garage, Midland Avenue. 1981
Mid 1980s – Red’s tapers off gasoline sales and begins to operate solely as a repair/accessory shop
1998 – 25 Midland Ave. is expanded upon to accommodate its growing operation, Red’s Garage is now also known as “Red’s Complete Auto & Truck Center”
2004 – Red’s Garage opens its first division, Rhino Linings of Port Chester, which also operates out of 25 Midland Ave.
2008 – Red's expands its parking facility with plans in the works for a future showroom.
2011- Ground breaking has begun and new showroom/parts department in works for a November 2011 opening!
2011- Red's completes new showroom and parts department, featuring truck accessories and specialty truck equipment.